Welcome to Otherwhere! Mystical and magical, deadly and deceptive. Otherwhere offers it all, where the power hungry come to settle, and magic users come to try and feel normal in a city filled with the strange. In Otherwhere you can expect anything, and have everything. Please register with an occ account and a character account.
Otherwhere
FORECAST: With Summer coming to a close, expect the early signs of winter setting in, especially in the Glamour guild
set in summer/winter, 2017

Add Reply
New Poll

Member Directory, Mandatory
Mab
Human
Graphics and c0ding
immortal
being adminy
Bisexual
taken
Mab
PRONOUNS: She/her
TIMEZONE: GMT
CONTENT: Yes to the M
PLAYER AGE: 27
member directory
the who is who masterlist
Our wonderful member directory to show of all the pretties that you play. All images auto-resize so you should have no problems with the images. If you stumble across any problems just let an admin know.
code for another character
CODE
<a href="?showuser=#" title="View Profile"> <script type="text/javascript"><!--Character Start--></script> <div class="CLMT-MDPAD"> <div class="CLMT-MDSTART"><div class="CLMT-AImbg"><div class="CLMT-AImbg2"> <div style="width: 100px; height: 100px; background: url(http://placehold.it/100x100); background-size: cover; background-position: center;"> </div></div></div><div class="CLMT-AMtbg"><div class="CLMT-AMt"><span class="CLMT-AMts"><b> first last </b></span></div><div class="CLMT-AMtin"><span class="CLMT-Ain"><b>></b> age   </span><span class="CLMT-Ain"><b>></b>   pronouns   </span><span class="CLMT-Ain"><b>></b>     species </span></div></div></div><div class="CLMC-Bar6"><div class="CLMC-Bar14"></div></div></div> <script type="text/javascript"><!--Character End--></script></a>
base code
CODE
[dohtml]<center><div class="CLMT-Bg"><div class="CLMT-ABgA"><div class="CLMT-MDg2"><div class="CLMT-Title"><span class="CLMT-Alis"> alias </span></div><div class="CLMT-Sub"> age, pronouns, timezone </div><div class="CLMT-InTx"> please post an introduction here! write about your interests, how to contact you, and anything you want us to know! (: </div> <a href="?showuser=#" title="View Profile"> <script type="text/javascript"><!--Character Start--></script> <div class="CLMT-MDPAD"> <div class="CLMT-MDSTART"><div class="CLMT-AImbg"><div class="CLMT-AImbg2"> <div style="width: 100px; height: 100px; background: url(http://placehold.it/100x100); background-size: cover; background-position: center;"> </div></div></div><div class="CLMT-AMtbg"><div class="CLMT-AMt"><span class="CLMT-AMts"><b> first last </b></span></div><div class="CLMT-AMtin"><span class="CLMT-Ain"><b>></b> age   </span><span class="CLMT-Ain"><b>></b>   pronouns   </span><span class="CLMT-Ain"><b>></b>     species </span></div></div></div><div class="CLMC-Bar6"><div class="CLMC-Bar14"></div></div></div> <script type="text/javascript"><!--Character End--></script></a> <a href="?showuser=#" title="View Profile"> <script type="text/javascript"><!--Character Start--></script> <div class="CLMT-MDPAD"> <div class="CLMT-MDSTART"><div class="CLMT-AImbg"><div class="CLMT-AImbg2"> <div style="width: 100px; height: 100px; background: url(http://placehold.it/100x100); background-size: cover; background-position: center;"> </div></div></div><div class="CLMT-AMtbg"><div class="CLMT-AMt"><span class="CLMT-AMts"><b> first last </b></span></div><div class="CLMT-AMtin"><span class="CLMT-Ain"><b>></b> age   </span><span class="CLMT-Ain"><b>></b>   pronouns   </span><span class="CLMT-Ain"><b>></b>     face claim </span></div></div></div><div class="CLMC-Bar6"><div class="CLMC-Bar14"></div></div></div> <script type="text/javascript"><!--Character End--></script></a> </div></div></div></center>[/dohtml]
Mab
Human
Graphics and c0ding
immortal
being adminy
Bisexual
taken
Mab
PRONOUNS: She/her
CONTENT: Yes to the M
PLAYER AGE: 27
Mab
27, she/her, gmt, pm please
Well hi there, im Mab one of the admins on the site. Im the person that is responsible for the graphics and coding on the site so if something is wrong there please let me know. Im a character whore who has zero self restraint. I love weird and strange plots, the darker and the more deranged the better. But i adore my romance plots as well. Please don't even hesitate to contact me, or pm about anything. I post anything from 200-3000 so please don't let any of my posts be offputting. When im not role playing im of killing zombies, and sometimes get a little lost in the game world.
Adeline Templeton
> 29 > she/her > witch
Decon Sergious
> immortal > He/him > fae and valkyrie hybrid
Gabriella Mason
> 19 > She/her > Fae mortal hybrid and witch
Isabella Camael
> Immortal (appears 25) > She/her > Angel
Jackson Winters
> 41 > He/him > gifted human
Junior Bishop-Dawson
> 26 > He/him > gifted human
Joffrey Bleakwood
> Immortals > He/him > Vampire
Malachi Sawyer
> Immortal > He/him > Vampire
Michael Frost
> 33 > He/him > Warlock
persephone deveraux
> immortal > she/her > immortal witch
Pietro Duskryn
> Immortal > He/him > Lilu
Shay Lilim
> 29 > she/her > Gifted human
Octavia Templeton
> 27 > she/her > demonic hybrid
Vigil
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
CONTENT: Yes
PLAYER AGE: 28
Poe
Plot Monster
Poe
PRONOUNS: She, Her
TIMEZONE: EST
CONTENT: Yes
PLAYER AGE: 22
Poe
22, She/Her, EST
I am just your average Poe floating around looking for interesting plots and what not. My activity varies depending on the day, sometimes you won't see me around other days I'll post 10 times, just depends on real life. You can contact me through PM here or on discord (Poe#8913).
Elysia Moreau
> Immortal > She, Her > Fae
Remiel Clarke
Seraphim
Host Of Heaven
Ageless
Millionaire/Overseer
Bisexual
Single
Mercy
PRONOUNS: She/Her
CONTENT: Dont mind um.
PLAYER AGE: Old
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Resources & Directories
Static Affiliates
Vote For Us

Scrolling Affiliates

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution